Isnin, 20 Julai 2009

MY STUPID ACTION..ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

someone always said to me that
everything will gonna be alright
but....
waaa!!!!
arghhh!!!
i can't believe that i will do the
STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!
things...
want i gonna say???
i really hope this is the right thing..
i hope so..
oh,noooooO!!!!!
i need something that can...
waaaa....
i don't know what i want...
oh,no!oh no!!!
that person make me crazyyyyy!!!
he/she make me take that...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really hope everything will gonna be better..
I REALLY HOPE SO...
PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......
:-(


terima kasih daun keladi,kalau suka,klik like bawah ni:)

1 ulasan:

  1. me too..
    i hope everything gonna be much better..
    i always feel down..
    i feel wanna to get out from matrix
    but I CAN'T..
    i repeat I can't
    you know what make me crazyy..
    huh..
    i can't tell here..

    BalasPadam

terima kasih sudi komen..anda memang terbaik!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...